Themes of Artists’ Projects
The over-arching theme of programmes at AZIMVTH Ashram is to experience and experiment with the spiritual dimensions of all forms of fine arts, literature, and other creative pursuits. more information is available here.
Summary of Artists’ Projects
Summary of the projects accomplished by the artists while at residency at AZIMVTH can be viewed here.
We accept only those artists whose arts have some connection to spirituality. Due to the specific nature of our residencies we are particular about accepting the artists. Details on the backgrounds and projects of some of the artists who have stayed and trained at AZIMVTH Ashram can be viewed by clicking the relevant links given below.
- Madlaina Fontana (Switzerland): Meditative Carvings of the Sacred 5 Leaves
- Emily Kuchenbecker (USA): The Transparent Reflections
- William Sullivan Brown (USA): Digitally Divine
- Barbara Silverman (USA): One Torn Shroud and Five Elements
- Anna Michelis (Canada): Constellations of the Greens
- Napatt Piyawongwatthana (Thailand): Gained in Translations
- Paris Kirby (New Zealand): A String of Luxuriant Gemstones
- Nicolaj Wamberg (Denmark): Songs to Fauna of the Hills
- Cora Batley-Moss (UK): Portraits of Pilgrims
- Laleh Torabi (Germany): Story-telling in Black and White
- Sarah Gilbert (France): Prolifically Spiritual Experiments on Metal, Stone, and Wood
- Corine Lucas (France): Realising Monks in Oil Paintings
- Wesley Fourie (New Zealand): A Short Walk in the Hindu Sukh
- Brett Goldstein (USA): Musical Collaboration With the Holy
Spiritual Art in Education
AZIMVTH considers spiritual art to be critical to any kind of education. More information is here.