‘Breathing into Aromatic Alchemy’ is a 2 weeks long online virtual spiritual art residency that combines teaching and practicing of the meditation ‘Ritual of Breathwork’ with the art of aromatic alchemy. It is conducted jointly from Haridwar, the birth-place of meditations on the banks of Ganges and foothills of Himalayas in northern India and Okotoks, Alberta in Canada for the benefit of spiritually inclined participants the world over.
Who is this for?
- Anyone and everyone looking to expand/elevate their spiritual practice and connect with the natural world around them.
- Opportunity to enhance your meditation practice.
- Opportunity to enhance your aromatic practice and interaction with the natural world.
- Learn how to create your own medicine.
- Strengthening your intuition and personal exploration.
- Each week is a complete module in itself in the exploration of aromatics.
- The virtual art residency runs for two weeks, it is recommended that participants sign up for both weeks as the learnings provided in week one will build a solid foundation for the second module.
- Each session has no more than 9 participants.
- Each day there are 2 sessions, 1 hour each; learning theory and relating to aromatics, learning theory and practicing meditation.
- Monday-Friday will each have a unique lesson.
- Saturday is for self review, practice and personal integration.
- Sunday is for closing of the week, Q & A and sharing on your creation.
9 participants only: There are no more than nine primary participants at any given point in time who are supported in each session. Each participant receives individual attention and care.
A participant can invite up to 2 guests, entirely complimentary, to the Sunday Sharing sessions of abridged meditation and sharing of writings.
An example of a Sunday Sharing session of participants of another AZIMVTH virtual residency can be seen below.
More examples can be seen here.
Cheyenne Pristine is an energetic being in a constant state of evolution while healing and teaching through love. Being raised on wholistic beliefs and ideologies, she has always been strongly connected to the natural world, feeling at home within it. The plants have always brought her home. She sees the world through eyes of connection and believes that mother nature provides us with the medicine we need. Her work has woven many paths of healing and awareness and continues to be a bridge for those who feel the call.
Tarun Kumar will be leading the guided meditation.
DATE & TIME
17 September to 30 September 2020
Time: 08:00 am to 10:00 am Canadian time / US central time. To find your corresponding time, please use the converter here.
Guided Meditation : 1 hour Theory & Practice
Aromatic exploration : 1 hour Theory & Exploration
WEEK 1: WORKING WITH RAW PLANT MATERIAL AND AROMATIC EXTRACTION
WEEK 2 : WORKING WITH VARIOUS AROMATICS
NOTE ON SCHEDULE
It would appear that the retreat being a virtual one requires only 2 hours of online live contact each day. This is true but the programme is quite intense and the participants get voluntarily engrossed in mulling over the inputs and working on their creative projects for significant number of offline hours every day.
- Wifi Connection
- Accessibility to zoom
- Glass bottle (dark is best)
- Coffee grinder/Pestle and mortar
- Essential oil of your choice
- Carrier oil (olive, coconut, grapeseed, hemp, etc.)
- Vodka or brandy
MEMENTO: Each participant gets a digital certificate of participation which is more like a souvenir and memento. An example is shown below.
The fee for a single participant is given below.